About

Mr. Hankins is Reading and Writing in Kentuckiana is meant to be an extension of the teaching work at RAW INK Online (our classroom-based Ning site). We began RAW INK (Reading And Writing in Kentuckiana in the fall of 2008). We found quickly that if one weren’t a member of our Ning community, they could not see the ideas and shares we were posting there.

I wanted a public place where I could cross-post ideas in order to share with more students, teachers, administrators, librarians, parents. . .people. Sir Ken Robinson says, “We all have some sort of interest in education.”

Sometimes, we feel the need to say these kinds of things. Comments, ideas, and opinions expressed here are my own and are independent of those of my employer, West Clark Community Schools.

One thought on “About

1. Hey Mr Hankins,

Hope you’re having a great day!

I’m doing an expert roundup on my site and I think many new English teachers looking at good education technology products for their classroom would love to know your answer to this question :

If you could only use 3 Education technology tools/apps/sites for your teaching which 3 tools would you choose? e.g. Grammarly, Remind, and Skype.

Thanks in advance!

As soon as I’m done compiling the results, I would inform and link back to your blog.

Thank you!
    Ishan